Mr. Maynard was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. He returned to the D.C. area to attend Georgetown University. He attended The Ohio State University College of Law and he has spent his entire legal career of 31 years defending physicians and health care providers. Rob has handled complex cases in every specialty of medicine and he has successfully tried cases in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia.
Rob also represents health care providers before professional licensing boards. He is a frequent lecturer to physicians on litigation matters.
Rob lives with his wife and three children in Mt Airy, Maryland. In his spare time he coaches youth basketball and soccer in the Mt. Airy Youth Athletic Association.
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1984
- Ohio State University, J.D., 1987
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Montgomery County Maryland Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Costell v. The Toledo Hospital (1992), 82 Ohio App. 3d 393
- Reynolds v. Physicians Insurance Co. of Ohio (1993) 68 Ohio St. 3d 14
- The Perils of Portals; Doctors RX Magazine, Fall.Winter 2018
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio, 1987
- Maryland, 1993
- District of Columbia, 1994
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- Virginia, 2017