Armstrong, Donohue, Ceppos, Vaughan & Rhoades, Chartered
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
From its inception in 1987, Armstrong, Donohue, Ceppos, Vaughan & Rhoades, Chartered has been committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of its business, professional and community activities.
We value innovation and leadership and will continue to build an environment where everyone can fully develop their unique talents and abilities, embrace the importance of diversity, and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion within our firm and throughout our community.
We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion must go beyond respect and reflection and require embracing and promoting every individual’s race; color; gender; religion; sexual orientation; marital status; gender identity; nationality; age; disability; parenting arrangement and parental status; pregnancy; military service or any other cultural, self-identification, or ethnic factor.
To carry out our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we will work to:
- Be a leader in the legal services industry;
- Embrace diversity, equity and inclusiveness as cornerstones of our identity and our success in all business, professional and community activities and opportunities;
- Attract, hire, and retain a skilled, high-performing diverse workforce;
- Foster a responsive, safe, and fair workplace with a diverse staff at every level;
- Embrace equity and challenge structural biases;
- Promote and sponsor leadership that is diverse and committed to inclusiveness;
- Help our employees serve clients to their full potential by cultivating an environment where everyone’s diverse perspectives, ideas, and contributions are valued and promoted;
- Promote and support local organizations focused on diversity, and to promote and support our employees who devote time and service to such organizations; and
- Continue a comprehensive mentoring program to provide all employees meaningful opportunities to develop their skills and offer our clients the advantages of working with a highly skilled diverse workforce.