Ms. Kincheloe began her nursing career after graduating from Alexandria Hospital School of Nursing with honors in 1969. After receiving her R.N., Ms. Kincheloe went on to become a Certified Nurse-Midwife in 1979 after attending Georgetown University’s Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program. In 1982, Ms. Kincheloe graduated from Marymount University with a B.S.N. and earned membership in the nursing honor society, Sigma Theta Tau. After practicing midwifery for 10 years, Ms. Kincheloe attended George Mason University School of Law graduating in December 1991. She practiced with Armstrong, Donohue, Ceppos, Vaughan, and Rhoades between 1991 and 2003 leaving to take a position with the Virginia Department of Health Professions as a Senior Investigator in 2003 until she retired in 2014. She has now returned to the law firm after a year of retirement to assume a part-time Of Counsel position.
In addition to her professional career, Ms. Kincheloe is Secretary of the ARC and Insight Governing Board of Greater Prince William County and she is on the Board of the Manassas/Manassas Park Crimesolvers. Ms. Kincheloe is also the Vice Chairman of the City of Manassas Electoral Board. In addition, she spends time volunteering at Dulles Airport for Travelers Aid assisting passengers.
Ms. Kincheloe has been married for over 57 years, and she has 3 children and 4 grandchildren.
- Alexandria Hospital School of Nursing, RN, 1969
- Georgetown University, Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program, Certified Nurse-Midwife, 1979
- Marymount University, BSN, 1984
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Certified Maryland Mediator (40 hours), 2011
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Medical Disciplinary Proceedings
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American College of Nurse Midwives
- Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau (Nursing Honor Society)
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia State and Federal Courts
- Maryland State and Federal Courts
- Dulles Airport/Travelers Aid
- Secretary, Prince William County ARC and Insight
- Vice Chairman, City of Manassas Electoral Board
- Manassas/Manassas Park Crimestoppers
- Treasurer, City of Manassas, Health Systems Agency of the Northern Virginia Board
- Member of University of Virginia Community Health Unified Board