Mr. Rodriguez is a partner at Armstrong, Donohue, Ceppos, Vaughan & Rhoades, Chtd. His practice concentrates on the defense of physicians, nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare providers facing medical malpractice claims in state and federal courts, as well as professional licensing issues before state licensing authorities. Mr. Rodriguez also maintains an active business law practice counseling small and mid-size businesses on entity formation, capitalization, transfer, and sales as well as general counsel, employment, business liability, and risk management matters.
Mr. Rodriguez received a B.A. from Washington Adventist University and a J.D. with honors from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he was an editor of the University of Baltimore Law Review and a MSBA/UB Business Law Fellow, served as a translator for the Immigrant Rights clinic, and was elected to The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi.
Before law school, Mr. Rodriguez worked at the Washington, D.C. offices of a multinational business consultancy. During law school, Mr. Rodriguez first worked as a law clerk at the State’s Attorney’s Office for Baltimore County. During the second half of his law school career and until he joined the firm in 2014, Mr. Rodriguez served as judicial law clerk to the Hon. Justin J. King in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
Mr. Rodriguez was born and raised in Argentina but has called Maryland home for more than 20 years. His dedication to the defense of healthcare providers is informed and motivated in large part by the fact that both of his parents were physicians and hospital administrators. In his free time, he enjoys making music, photography, and following the Baltimore Orioles and Ravens. Mr. Rodriguez’ community involvement includes serving on the board of Spencerville Adventist Academy and coaching tee-ball.
- Washington Adventist University, B.A., 2009
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Organizations
- Professional Licensing and Credentialing
- Listed in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars – Maryland, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Listed in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars – Washington DC, 2020, 2021, 2022
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
Admitted to Practice
- Maryland, 2013
- District of Columbia, 2015
- Virginia, 2022
- Maryland Court of Appeals, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2014
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2018
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2020
- Supreme Court of Virginia, 2022
- Spanish (native)
- Portuguese (conversational)
- G Rodriguez, Curb Your Risk: Best Practices for Safe Curbside Consults in the Digital Age, DoctorsRx, Spring/Summer 2022.
- The Evolving Physician-Patient Relationship, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2022.
- Legal Issues: The New Normal – The Physician-Patient Relationship in the Age of COVID, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2021.
- A Guide to Depositions for Nurses, Doctors’ Community Hospital, 2020
- Guest lecturer, Medical Malpractice Defense, American University Washington College of Law, 2019
- Legal Issues in Primary Care, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2019.
- Legal Issues: Can We Talk?, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2019.
- Legal Issues in Primary Care, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2018.
- Panelist, Lightning Round: Current Topics, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society Defense Lawyers’ Retreat, September 29, 2018.
- Anatomy of a Trial: Mock Trial for Healthcare Providers, CalvertHealth Medical Center, 2018
- Recurring Medical Malpractice Topics II, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2018.
- Anatomy of a Trial: Mock Trial for Healthcare Providers, Doctors’ Community Hospital, 2017
- Legal Issues: Legal Documents in the Practice of Medicine, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2016.
- Standard of Care for Physicians, Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Society, 2015.