Mr. Rodriguez is a partner at Armstrong, Donohue, Ceppos, Vaughan & Rhoades, Chtd. His practice concentrates on the defense of physicians, nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare providers facing medical malpractice claims in state and federal courts, as well as professional licensing issues before state licensing authorities. Mr. Rodriguez also maintains an active business law practice counseling small and mid-size businesses on entity formation, capitalization, transfer, and sales as well as general counsel, employment, business liability, and risk management matters.
Mr. Rodriguez received a B.A. from Washington Adventist University and a J.D. with honors from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he was an editor of the University of Baltimore Law Review and a MSBA/UB Business Law Fellow.
Before law school, Mr. Rodriguez worked at the Washington, D.C. offices of a multinational business consultancy. During law school, Mr. Rodriguez first worked as a law clerk at the State’s Attorney’s Office for Baltimore County. During the second half of his law school career and until he joined the firm in 2014, Mr. Rodriguez served as judicial law clerk to the Hon. Justin J. King in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
Mr. Rodriguez was born and raised in Argentina. His dedication to the defense of healthcare providers is informed and motivated in large part by the fact that both of his parents are physicians and hospital administrators. He lives in Laurel with his wife, who is also an attorney, their two children, and the family’s Yorkshire terrier. In his free time, he enjoys making music, photography, and following the Baltimore Orioles and Ravens. Mr. Rodriguez’ community involvement includes serving on the boards of Spencerville Seventh-day Adventist Church and Spencerville Adventist Academy, and coaching his son’s tee-ball team.
- Washington Adventist University, B.A., 2009
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Business Organizations
- Listed in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2021
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Montgomery County Maryland American Inn of Court
- The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
Admitted to Practice
- Maryland, 2013
- District of Columbia, 2015
- Maryland Court of Appeals, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2014
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2018
- Spanish (native)
- Portuguese (conversational)