Ms. Boyce is a partner in the firm who has been litigating medical malpractice, personal injury and professional licensing matters since 1985. She has successfully defended physicians, nurses, hospitals and nursing homes in jury trials involving infections, cancer, pulmonary emboli, birth injury and trauma, orthopedic injuries, spinal cord injuries, brain damage, and other medical and surgical issues throughout the state of Maryland, DC and in federal courts. She also represents health care providers in licensing issues before the Board of Nursing and the Board of Physicians.
Ms. Boyce has a Bachelor’s degree in nursing and practiced as an ICU nurse before changing careers. Her experience as a nurse gives her unique insight and perspective in defending health care providers and hospitals in malpractice litigation.
Ms. Boyce has been a faculty member for the Professionalism Course and for Micpel. In her spare time, she has raised two children and dozens of cows on a 13-acre farm in Westminster, Maryland.
- Southern Connecticut State College, B.S. in Nursing, 1978
- University of Baltimore, J.D., 1985, Law Review
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Professional Licensing and Credentialing
- Trial Practice
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland Society of Risk Managers
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States District Court of Washington, DC