Ms. Fallon graduated cum laude from Niagara University in New York with a Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing. She worked as a nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital and at George Washington University Hospital in various intensive care settings. She then went on to law school at Columbus School of Law at Catholic University of America where she graduated in 1984. She is admitted to practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia. She is admitted to the Bar by the Court of Appeals of Maryland, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. Ms. Fallon is currently a member of the D. C. Bar Association. She is past president of the Montgomery County Women’s Bar Association and a past member of the D. C. Women’s Bar Association.
Ms. Fallon’s experience representing hospitals, physicians, and health care providers is complemented by her extensive medical education, training, and years of experience as a registered nurse. She has prepared and defended dozens of medical malpractice cases in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- Niagara University, cum laude, 1978
- Catholic University, Columbia School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Medical Malpractice
- Trial Practice
- American Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
- DC Defense Lawyers Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Admitted To Practice
- District of Columbia
- State Courts of Maryland & the District of Columbia
- The United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit