Mr. Donohue retired as of May 15, 2017. Mr. Donohue’s biography below is provided for historical purposes, only.
Mr. Donohue’s pre-law experience included skills honed as a “Nader’s Raider” and consumer protection investigator. He spent his first decade of law practice working closely with talented civil litigators in a firm which was, at that time, one of the country’s largest insurance defense firms. Mr. Donohue hails from the great state of Ohio.
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., cum laude, 1972
- The Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America, J.D., 1977
Prior Practice Areas
- Construction Law
- Products Liability Law
- Insurance Law
- Negligence Law
- Automobile Law
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
Prior Professional Organizations:
- Montgomery County Maryland, Chairman, Insurance Committee, 1987-1988
- Maryland State Bar Association
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Co-Author, “Maryland Insurance and Tort Law Update,” Professional Education Systems, 1991.
- “Maryland Current Issues In Insurance: Uninsured and Under Insured Motorist Coverage,” Professional Education Systems, 1990.